- contains the words: accordion, drum, harp, xylophone, recorder, guitar, trumpet, violin, harp, saxophone, flute, triangle, notes, conductor, sheet music, drums, bagpipes and tambourine
- briefly display the cards as a learning exercise
- several goals can be reached with this activity. check the lessonpage of this theme for suggestions and ideas
- the children have to find the correct word with the correct instrument and paste that word beneath the right picture.
- They’re more words than instruments available
- The sheet with the words on it are placed double to save some paper.
Sort the instruments by type
- The children have to sort the picture of the instruments in the correct category; string, percussion or wind instruments